Applecraft Store Terms of Service
By accessing Applecraft's virtual store and its services you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this User Agreement.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable. However, exceptions may be made with agreement from both parties (the user and Applecraft's administration team) on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance if you require a refund.
- Purchases do not provide exemption from Applecraft server rules. Purchases will not be refunded if you are banned, jailed, or muted on the server for breaking Applecraft rules. A full list of Applecraft's rules can be found here: https://www.applecraft.org/rules
- We are not responsible for lost purchased items due to in-game experiences, including but not limited to:
- Server or player data reset
- Server punishment (e.g. permanent ban, mute)
- Applecraft's administration team retains full control of the perks, features, elements, and contents of the store and in-game purchases. Changes such as editing, refining, fixing, or removal of certain features or elements may be made if deemed necessary by the Administration Team.
- In the event of server or game mode closure, no refunds will be made available.
- You must be 18 or older or have parental/guardian permission to make purchases or payments in the online store.
- Before making any purchases, you must provide accurate and up-to-date personal information or credit card/money provider information (e.g. name, address). By accepting these terms, you agree to this information being correct.
- We do not accept liability for online goods sold by third-party users.
- Any information obtained from our online store or third parties does not guarantee, warrant, or make any agreements except for those explicitly outlined in these terms.